Online registration for the 2017 edition is now open through OBRA and will close on Fri Nov 17 at 5pm.
|Online Registration Fees
(18 and under)
| Early Bird - from Oct 24 through Nov 5
|from Nov 6 through Nov 17 (5pm)
- All racers who pre-registered by Fri 11/17 (5pm), will receive a start-line call-up in the order they have registered online.
- In addition, we will do priority call-ups for the reigning State Champions (in the top level categories) and the top-5 Cross Crusade series finishers in each caitegory.
- If you plan to register at the race, you can do so from 7:30am until 15' before the start of your race. You can pay with cash, checks or credit card.
- OBRA membership required for all racers (annual OBRA members need to bring proof of current membership).
Single day OBRA license ($5) can be purchased while pre-registering online or at the race.
- All age categories are based on "racing age", i.e. your age on 12/31/2017.
All racers must fill out a waiver (if you register online, you won't have to fill out a separate waiver at the event).
- We will use the Cross Crusade race bibs, so make sure to bring those.
The kiddie races and doggie dash are FREE but parents/guardians of kiddie racers and dog owners who participate in the dog race are still required to sign a waiver (to be submitted at the PDW tent, next to the dog corral (where we will start and finish both the kids races and the doggie dash).
- Like for all events at Kruger's Farm, there will be a $5/car "parking fee" to help support the farm.