Online registration for the 2017 edition will open on Fri Sept 1st and close on Fri Nov 17.
(18 and under)
| Early Bird - from Sep 1 through Oct 31
|Online - from Nov 1 through Fri Nov 17
|At the race
- All racers who pre-registered by Wed 11/15, will receive a start-line call-upin the order theyhave registered online.
- If you plan to register at the race, you can do so from 7:30am until 15' before the start of your race. You can pay with cash, checks or credit card.
- OBRA membership required for all racers (annual OBRA members need to bring proof of current membership).
Single day OBRA license ($5) can be purchased while pre-registering online or at the race.
- All age categories are based on "racing age", i.e. your age on 12/31/2017.
All racers must fill out a waiver.
- We will use the Cross Crusade race bibs, so make sure to bring those.
The kiddie races and doggie dash are FREE but parents/guardians of kiddie racers and dog owners who participate in the dog race are still required to sign a waiver (to be submitted at the PDW tent, next to the dog corral (where we will start and finish both the kids races and the doggie dash).
- Like for all events at Kruger's Farm, there will be a $5/car "parking fee" to help support the farm.