- First 250 people who pre-register will receive a commemorative Six Hours of Mt Hood pint glas and a cool finisher tag!
- All pre-registered racers will receive a start line call-up.
- OBRA membership required for all racers (annual OBRA members need to bring proof of current membership).
- Annual OBRA license ($30) can be purchased through the OBRA web site or at the race.
- Single day OBRA license ($5) can be purchased online (when pre-registering) or at the race.
- We will use custom plates, so no need to bring any OBRA plates or bib numbers.
- Day-of-Race Registration: Saturday, July 2 from 4pm to 6pm and Sunday, July 3 from 7am to 9am at the ski school trailer office (on the parking lot of Skibowl). Please bring cash or checks. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AT THE RACE.
PRE-REGISTER for the Six Hours of Mt Hood in just 3 EASY STEPS!
STEP 1 - Complete our online Accident Waiver & Release of Liability Form.
STEP 2 - Fill out the Registration Form below.
STEP 3 - Check-out and Pay.