- First 250 people who pre-register will receive a commemorative Six Hours of Mt Hood pint glas filled with goodies and a cool finsher tag.
- All pre-registered racers will receive a start line call-up.
- OBRA membership required for all racers (annual OBRA members need to bring proof of current membership).
- Annual OBRA license ($25) can be purchased through the OBRA web site or at the race.
Single day OBRA license ($5) can be purchased online (when pre-registering) or at the race.
- We will use custom plates, so no need to bring any OBRA plates or bib numbers.
- Day-of-Race Registration: Saturday, June 28 from 4pm to 6pm and Sunday, June 29 from 7am to 9am at the Hurricane Racing Ski School office (on the parking lot of Skibowl West). Please bring cash or checks. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AT THE RACE.
PRE-REGISTER for the Six Hours of Mt Hood in just 3 EASY STEPS!
STEP 1 - Complete our online Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form.
This document MUST be filled out by every racer for the online registration to be considered complete! If you are racing as a 2-person team, make sure that you both fill out an individual waiver and both enter the same unique relay team name, so we can assign you matching race plates.
STEP 2 - Fill out the Registration Form below.
The form allows you to register up to 4 racers. All fields with an asterisk are required.
STEP 3 - Check-out and Pay.
When you click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form, you will be directed to a check-out page at PayPal. Note: you don't have to have a PayPal account and you will be able to pay with most credit cards (and select debit cards).